How can I get rid of my manboobs? Have you ever asked yourself this question? If you have, then you are probably one of many post-pubescent males who suffer from this embarrassing condition. You know the terrible blow they deliver to any young man’s self-esteem. Wherever you go that requires you to be shirtless, you avoid like the plague.
- The Beach
- Sporting Events (shirts and skins)
- The Pool
- The Locker room
- Intimate Moments with a New Loved-One
All these situations have the potential to leave a devastating, possibly scaring memory. Manboobs, also known as Gynecomastia, can be the very thing that holds you back from being who you truly are inside.
What Causes Manboobs?
Research has not discovered a definite cause for Gynecomastia, but it is believed to be hormonal in nature, as the onset is often related to upheavals in the Endocrine system.
- Taking Certain Medications
- Breast Cancer
- An XXY Chromosomal Genotype
These are known facts about what can cause Gynecomastia, and times when they commonly occur.
*Warning: The following video contains graphic footage of a medical procedure.
To Get Rid of Manboobs, You First Have to Know What They Are
Now that sounds silly doesn’t it? Most people can figure out what’s meant when they hear manboobs, but the obvious definition is not what we need to know. There are two very distinct, different types of Gynecomastia, and the treatment of each can be drastically different.
- Glandular Breast Tissue Gynecomastia – With this type, the tissue is comprised of both genuine mammary gland (breast) tissue and adipose tissue (fat).
- Pseudogynecomastia – This form of Gynecomastia is caused by excessive weight gain and is solely adipose tissue.
There are Subtypes of Glandular Gynecomastia depending on cause and presentation of symptoms.
- Puffy Nipples –Presenting itself with glandular breast tissue accumulation under and occasionally around the aureola (nipple), this is the most common form of Gynecomastia.
- Pure Glandular Gynecomastia – Often associated with bodybuilders and serious athletes. This form of manboobs is thought to be caused by excess testosterone levels which eventually convert to estrogen. Use of anabolic steroids can contribute to the situation.
- Congenital or Hereditary Gynecomastia – Showing up between the ages of 12 -18 in pubescent boys, it is thought to effect between 30-60% of adolescent males. It is also thought that as many as 30% of those males live with adult Gynecomastia. It is likely to be passed on by a male ancestor.
- Unilateral/Asymmetrical Gynecomastia – Gynecomastia in this form affects only one breast, or one breast more than the other. The end results are man boobs that look uneven. Many females are terribly self-conscious of this condition so, you can imagine the embarrassment experienced by an adolescent male.
Getting Rid of Glandular Manboobs
There are several methods by which you can get rid of your manboobs. As there is both adipose and breast tissue with Glandular Gynecomastia, diet and exercise are the first attack.
- Low Fat
- Balanced Nutrition
- Intense Cardiovascular Workout
- Targeted Weight Training
With the reduction in fat tissue should come a reduction in size. This could also be a good way to tell if you have Glandular or Pseudogynecomastia. Many sufferers of the Glandular type have reported that no matter how much weight they lose, they cannot do away with their manboobs. Other treatments for this form of Gynecomastia include various:
- Creams and Ointments
- Pills and Supplements (medicines)
- Herbal Treatments
Many males who suffer from Gynecomastia, have tried all the various remedies with success, but for some nothing seems to work. For those guys surgery (Gynecomastectomy) may be the only option. This should be a last resort as surgery can be:
- Complications Can Arise
For those who suffer from this form of Gynecomastia it can be a little simpler to treat. With Fatty Tissue, the best way to get rid of it is always to first:
- Diet (use a balanced, nutritional diet; avoid “fad” dieting as the results are almost always temporary)
- Exercise (use both cardio and weight training)
Here again there are several options for additional treatment, and many men have had great, lasting results using:
- Herbal Supplements
What Are Manboobs, and How Can I Get Rid of Them?
Manboobs can be life altering through the embarrassment and shame they can cause. It doesn’t have to be that way though. By finding out what kind of Gynecomastia you have, you can address the problem through a multi-pronged attack. As always consult a physician before starting ANY treatment option. With a little effort and research, you can be rid of your manboobs, and with them, your embarrassment.
What are the two types of Manboobs?
a. Glandular and honkers
b. Glandular and Pseudo-
c. Glandular and Puffy Nipples
d. Glandular and Hereditary
True or False: Pseudogynecomastia is associated with Breast Tissue.
Which is NOT a form of Glandular Manboobs?
a. Puffy Nipples
d. Puffy Adipose
Answers at the bottom of the page!
Trey Jones is a guy who’s been there. He lived with Man Boobs for years and knows how embarrassing that can be. He tried for years to get rid of them.
He eventually ended up hiding them under slumped shoulders and multi-layered, dark clothing. After years of searching he finally came across a little known remedy, and it worked wonders for Jones. In this product he has come up with a way to avoid the shameful things one has to do to hide your chest. What would you pay for that; a fortune? Well now you don’t have to. This affordable, effective system is now available for a modest price. It even comes with:
• A Useful Database
• A Diet and Nutrition Tip Book
• A Diet Recipe Book
With the answer to your Man Boobs Problem at your fingertips, and a bargain to boot, how can you not afford this product? Come on, buy Get This Off My Chest Now, and get this off YOUR chest, NOW!
If you’ve ever had to hide your chest to keep from being ridiculed for your Man Boobs, then boy do we have a recommendation for you! Gary Davidson has put together a comprehensive system; Lose Your Man Boobs Naturally is his answer to your pain. In it you will find:
• Dietary Advice
• Specifically Designed Exercises
What would you pay to be rid of the bane of your social life? What would you give to take off your shirt without a care? Well Davidson understands your need, and he understands that most of what you’ve tried hasn’t worked. Even surgery won’t fix it totally. With a 100% Money Back Guarantee, you can try this product with complete confidence, but be ready to be overwhelmed with the desire to walk around shirtless. With Gary Davidson’s Lose Your Man Boobs Naturally this could become YOUR problem, and man what a problem to have!
Answers: 1) b, 2) b, 3)