“I’m in here Girl, Help!
“I’m in the fridge!”
“Hold on . . . What in the Sam Hill are you doing in there girl?”
“I’m not sure . . . I saw something floating through the air as I was getting my tea out, and when I dove to keep it from hitting on the floor, I missed it and fell in.”
“Cherlene, I told you to find that Eye Floaters Solution! When you gonna learn?”
“Ohhh Girl, I will! Till then get me out . . . and let’s warm up this here chicken.”
“I don’t see no chicken.”
“Yeah I’m sittin’ on it.”
Do you see things floating in front of you? Are there shadows or germ-like figures moving through your field of vision? If so, then like Cherlene, you may need to find an Eye Floaters Solution.
Why Do We Need Eye Floaters Solution?
We need an Eye Floaters Solution because many people suffer from Myodesopsia (Eye Floaters.) It is usually seen in people from the ages 50 to 75, although it can affect people as young as 3. Let’s look at the eye first, and this will help us see how Eye Floaters become formed. There are 6 basic components of the eye we want to know about.
- Cornea – This is the clear covering of the eye.
- Iris – The colored part of your eye that determines the amount of light allowed into your eye.
- Lens – The soft focusing structure in the center of the eye. Muscles pull and loosen around it to focus the image.
- Retina – The movie screen on the back of the eye where the image is projected; also the source of floaters in eye.
- Vitreous Humor – A gel-like substance that fills the back compartment of the eye.
- Optic Nerve – Takes the info (signal) from the retina to the brain.
These are the parts that play a role in the development of eye floaters.
As the eye ages and/or is damaged, tiny pieces of collagen fibers slough (break) off in the Vitreous Humor and attach to other fibers. These particles of fibrous material are suspended in the Vitreous gel. They interfere with the image and light that is projected on to the Retina. That in turn is perceived by your Optic Nerve and Brain as shadows and particles in your vision. It’s here in the Vitreous that your Eye Floaters Solution will be applied.
Eye Floaters Solution: What Causes Them?
- Dots (black eye floaters, grey eye floaters)
- Squiggly Lines
- Threadlike Structures
- Bulbous Rod Structures
- Ring Shaped
Although not limited to these shapes by any means of the imagination, these are some of the more common descriptions of floaters.
Above we listed the anatomical cause of Myodesopsia, but it is often initiated by other, outside stimuli. Things which might require an Eye Floaters Solution are:
These can start the deterioration process, or outright damage the eye.
When Should We Seek a Medical Eye Floaters Solution?
Most people who develop Myodesopsia don’t seek out or need medical treatment, but if you’re worried or bothered by your Eye Floaters, it never hurts to ask your doctor. However, if your Floaters become associated with the following, seek medical attention immediately:
- Flashes of light
- Worsening symptoms
- Sudden onset, or changes in the frequency and intensity of your Floaters
These symptoms are serious and can indicate and escalation in severity and deterioration of your condition. The consequences can also increase in severity; anything from irritation to blindness, in a short amount of time. These can be a sign of:
- Retinal Tearing
- Retinal Detachment
- Bleeding in the eye
What Are Some Actual Eye Floaters Solution Options?
As most don’t seek, or even need any Eye Floaters Solution, it’s up to you to find out if you do. The only way to do that is to see a physician, especially if you exhibit any of the more serious signs. Once it’s been determined you need help, you and your doctor will come up with a suitable treatment.
- for comfort measures only
- low cost
- low risk of complications
- Some success
- Might have to search for these Eye Floater Solution that’s right for you
- Lower costs
- Mild risk of complications
- Drainage of Vitreous and thus Floaters
- Replaced with Saline Solution
- High cost
- Moderate risk of post procedure complications
- Short laser bursts that burn and implode Floaters
- Less risk of complications than Vitrectomy
Is There an Eye Floaters Solution?
As with much about medicine, the simple answer is yes, but the reality is far more work intensive. You and your doctor will have to decide on which Eye Floaters Solution is right for you; if indeed you need one at all. If your Myodesopsia doesn’t show any of the more severe symptoms, and it’s not a stressor on your life, then you may not need an Eye Floaters Solution.
Match the right letter to the correct term.
_____1. Iris a. receives projected image
_____2. Retina b. gel like substance inside eyeball
_____3. Vitreous Humor c. relays message to brain
_____4. Optic Nerve d. controls light allowed in
Answers at the bottom of the page!
Daniel Brown spent many years, and lots of his money dealing with Eye Floaters. He even went so far as to have expensive and potentially sight damaging laser treatment, after which he got an infection in his eye. To compound the issue, his Floaters in the eye came back.
All the above . . . wasted. He had almost given up all hope, when he discovered something in the medical journals he had been studying; the result was Eye Floaters No More. What Brown has come up with is a comprehensive system for treatment of those incredibly, irritating menaces to your vision. With Brown’s system you will get:
• A natural way to get rid of Eye Floaters
• A way to do it from your home
• A method to prevent more from occurring
• A way to know if your Eye Floaters are a sign of something more serious
• Two BONUS books: Vision Without Glasses and Stress No More
If you suffer from Myodesopsia then how can you NOT use this product? Not only is it safe and effective, but it costs hundreds of dollars less than more expensive and possibly complicated procedures like a Vitrectomy or Laser Therapy.
At a cost less than $40, and a 60 day 100% money back guarantee, Daniel Brown’s, Eye Floaters No More is something those who suffer from Myodesopsia can’t pass up. Get it today and “see” what everyone is talking about.
Answers: 1) d, 2) a, 3) b, 4) c