Do you hate seeing “death warmed over” when you wake up every morning? Or is it every night before you go to bed? Do you hate feeling self-conscious about how you look with those dark patches under your eyes; always wondering if that person is staring at you? If so, then you might need to figure out how to get rid of dark circles.
How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles: Home Remedies
- Dark Circles
- Puffy Eyes
- Sinus Drainage or Congestion
- “Feeling” Stopped Up
These are just a few of the things that a Neti Pot can help relieve, not to mention it’s great when it comes to how to get rid of dark circles under eyes.
- Sinus Infections
All the above are causes of Periorbital (area around the eye socket) dark areas. They retain water and add to puffiness, or they drain water and cause the capillaries to show through the skin. By using the Neti Pot, you can relieve the pressure and congestion that can add to your problem.
Change Your Sleep Position
If you are a side or stomach sleeper then it is possible changing your sleeping position may be how to get rid of dark circles and puffiness under your eyes. When you sleep on your back and elevate your head, you let gravity readjust the fluids and congestion that can contribute to the problem. Swelling goes down allowing your skin to return to a “normal” state.
Daily Moisturizing Routine
- Dry Skin
- Sloughing (flaking) Skin
- Itching and Scratching
All the above contribute to Periorbital Darkness and Puffiness. The correct moisturizing routine could be how to get rid of dark circles. Skin that is not taken care of becomes dirty and discolored. With the right moisturizer and its proper use, you could see marked improvement in the condition of your skin, and the side effects thereof.
Warm or Cold Compress
When you talk about how to get rid of dark circles and puffiness under your eyes, you might be surprised to hear some of the words in the conversation.
- Cold Spoons
- Warm Green Tea Bags
These are just a few of the things many people use to remove dark circles and puffy patches around the eyes. Home remedies gone a muck, but somehow seem to have positive results.
How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles: Topical Creams
- Hydroquinone Creams –Only recently re-evaluated by the FDA, Hydroquinone is known to cause a “whitening/lightening” of the skin. However, the Studies by the FDA also showed that it could be a potential carcinogen (cancer cause). It has recently been approved in topical cream use, as long as it is concentrated no greater than 2%.
- Caffeine Creams –Caffeine causes constriction of the capillaries under the skin, particularly the very thin skin under the eyes. This in turn causes the dark areas (caused by the capillaries being so close to the surface) to fade. It is a highly effective treatment for most moderate cases of Periorbital Darkness. It is how to get rid of dark circles for a lot of people.
- Hemorrhoid Cream – That’s right, many people use this cream to reduce swelling and darkness under the eyes. The soothing, anti-swelling properties of the cream can have the same effect on your eyes.
- Sunscreen – Use of this product anytime you are going to be in direct sunlight will help protect the particularly thin skin under your eyes, thus helping to get rid of under eye circles and puffiness.
How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles: Medical Treatments
Medical treatments are required to be administered by trained medical personnel:
- Registered or Licensed Personnel
Be sure to consult your physician before you begin any treatment regimen. When looking at how to get rid of dark circles and puffiness many of the “cures” can cause other problems if not administered properly.
- Prescription Creams – Medicinal Creams like Retinoic Acid (Vitamin A) must be used sparingly and as directed, as too much use can have adverse effects.
- Filler Injections – These are injections that add material under the skin. They can add volume to dark circled eyes.
- Chemical Peels – These treatments will lighten the skin, but can be painful with longer recovery times.
- Laser/Phototherapy – Pulsed light waves can lead to lightened and healthier looking skin. It is the newest and perhaps most promising method of how to get rid of dark circles.
- Eyelid Surgery
The video below shows facial and Periorbital Phototherapy treatments.
How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles
As you can see there are a multitude of ways how to get rid of dark circles. When choosing a method for yourself, pick the one you have researched and think has the best chances of helping you with your situation. If you’re not sure how to get rid of dark circles and puffiness, you can always ask someone who has been through it what worked for them.
Which Topical Cream causes constriction of the capillaries?
b. Hemorrhoid Cream
c. Caffeine Cream
True or False: Cold spoons can help get rid of dark circles.
What sleep position is best to get rid of puffy eyes?
Answers at the bottom of the page!
Louise Griffin had tried for years to find the best skin cream.
• Powerful Chemical Creams
None of the ones she tried were ever able to deliver on the promises they made. Then one day she came across a lost, ancient remedy for dark and dry skin. And out of this ancient, wrinkle and splotchy skin remedy came, Overnight Wrinkle Cure.
• Dark Circles Under Eyes
• Bags Under Eyes
• Puffy Eyes
• Crow’s Feet
• Wrinkled Skin
• Dry Scaly Skin
All these and more can be helped with Griffin’s virtually, miraculous Overnight Wrinkle Cure.
Imagine NOT having to worry about looking older when you go out on the town. Imagine NOT having dark circles under eyes when you wake up every morning. Imagine, imagine, imagine; now realize that all those scenarios you imagined can become reality with the new skin and eye care system by Louise Griffin.
I highly recommend this product to anyone seeking a newer, younger you. This system can help anyone who’s come to this site looking for rejuvenation. As a bonus everyone who orders gets bonus material on Summer Sun Skin Care.
So order now for literal, Overnight Wrinkle Cure results!
Answers 1) c, 2) a, 3) a