Do I have enough money to pay for a Gynecomastectomy? Will it be worth what Gynecomastia Surgery cost me? For someone who suffers from Gynecomastia (Man Boobs,) the question may be, is there anything I wouldn’t pay to have these “things” gone? This is the thinking of many pubescent males that know the day to day embarrassment of having Man Boobs.
Gynecomastia Surgery Cost: What am I Paying For?
Gynecomastia is a condition where an adolescent male (some studies say between 30 and 60% of all males, 12 to 18 years of age) experience enlargement of the breast and/or areola region of the chest.
There are several types:
- Puffy Nipples – This is a form of Gynecomastia which presents itself with glandular breast tissue accumulation under and/or around the areola (nipple).
- Congenital or Hereditary Gynecomastia – Showing up in pubescent boys between the ages of 12 -18, this type of Gynecomastia is thought to effect up to 75% of adolescent males at some point before the age of 14. It is also thought that as many as 30% of those males live with Adult Gynecomastia. It is thought to be passed on by a male ancestor.
- Pure Glandular Gynecomastia – This type of Man Boobs is thought to be caused by excess testosterone levels that convert to estrogen; thus making its origin hormonal. It is often associated with bodybuilders and athletes who train intensely. Use of anabolic steroids can contribute to the type of Gynecomastia.
- Unilateral/Asymmetrical Gynecomastia – Man Boobs in this form affect only one breast, or one breast noticeably more than it’s opposite. The end results are Man Boobs that look lopsided or uneven. Many females are terribly self-conscious of this condition, imagine the embarrassment experienced by an adolescent male.
A sub-type of Gynecomastia is:
- Pseudogynecomastia – With this type of Gynecomastia, there is no actual breast tissue; it’s adipose tissue (fat). Whereas most Man Boobs are a combination of glandular and adipose tissue, there is no “breast” material present with Pseudogynecomastia.
Gynecomastia Surgery Cost: What Causes It?
One of the major problems with Gynecomastia is the lack of a definite cause. To enact a “true” cure one would have to know what causes the process to begin and persist. As a result Gynecomastia surgery cost is considerable. There are however, alternatives to Surgery:
There are a select few products out there that work on Man Boob reduction, and Gynecomastia surgery cost is significant, but a Gynecomastectomy is the only way to be absolutely sure you are completely getting rid of your Man Boobs.
Gynecomastia Surgery Cost: I Have True Gynecomastia so How Much Does it Cost?
Gynecomastia Surgery cost will depend on:
- Amount of work to be done
- Complications and Gynecomastia Surgery Recovery
- Post-surgical stay (it’s a major operation)
*WARNING: The following video contains scenes from an actual gynecomastectomy, not for the squeamish!
The average cost for a board certified Plastic Surgeon to do a Gynecomastectomy is around $3,100. That doesn’t include the hospital costs:
- Room and board
- Operating Room Costs
It also does not include the cost of the Anesthetist. As you can see, surgery can be very costly. What you as a sufferer of Gynecomastia must determine, is the feasibility of such a procedure.
Gynecomastia Surgery Cost: Are There Other Options?
There are other options to a Gynecomastectomy. These options are much more cost effective and if you can find the right one, it can literally change your life.
- Hormone Replacement therapy
- Herbal Supplements
- Targeted Exercise
All the above have been shown to produce positive results in Man Boob reduction.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy – Drugs like Gynexin target the fatty tissue in the mammary glands. Adjusting the amount of Testosterone or Progesterone can make a difference in the size of Man Boobs.
- Anti-Estrogen Drugs – These treatments not only reduce breast size, but they also reduce the chance of breast cancer, which can increase in males with Gynecomastia. Nolvadex is one such drug in wide use.
Gynecomastia Surgery Cost
Gynecomastia Surgery cost is extremely expensive. The surgery is effective and the results can be lasting, but there are alternative treatments out there that:
- Cost less
- Are safe
- Produce positive results
Now before you begin any treatment you may learn about in this series, be sure to consult your physician. But, if you have been desperately seeking a solution to the shame and embarrassment that accompanies Man Boobs, be sure to check out all your options. Gynecomastia Surgery cost is not the only option.
Which is NOT a Gynecomastia Treatment?
a. Soak them in Lemonade
b. Herbal Supplements
c. Hormone Replacement
True or False: Surgical Excision is the only way to cure Gynecomastia.
What other problem can be explored on EmbarrassingProducts.com?
d. All of the above
Answers at the bottom of the page!
Trey Jones is a guy who’s been there. He lived with Man Boobs for years and knows how embarrassing that can be. He tried for years to get rid of them.
He eventually ended up hiding them under slumped shoulders and multi-layered, dark clothing. After years of searching he finally came across a little known remedy, and it worked wonders for Jones. In this product he has come up with a way to avoid the shameful things one has to do to hide your chest. What would you pay for that; a fortune? Well now you don’t have to. This affordable, effective system is now available for a modest price. It even comes with:
• A Useful Database
• A Diet and Nutrition Tip Book
• A Diet Recipe Book
With the answer to your Man Boobs Problem at your fingertips, and a bargain to boot, how can you not afford this product? Come on, buy Get This Off My Chest Now, and get this off YOUR chest, NOW!
If you’ve ever had to hide your chest to keep from being ridiculed for your Man Boobs, then boy do we have a recommendation for you! Gary Davidson has put together a comprehensive system; Lose Your Man Boobs Naturally is his answer to your pain. In it you will find:
• Dietary Advice
• Specifically Designed Exercises
What would you pay to be rid of the bane of your social life? What would you give to take off your shirt without a care? Well Davidson understands your need, and he understands that most of what you’ve tried hasn’t worked. Even surgery won’t fix it totally. With a 100% Money Back Guarantee, you can try this product with complete confidence, but be ready to be overwhelmed with the desire to walk around shirtless. With Gary Davidson’s Lose Your Man Boobs Naturally this could become YOUR problem, and man what a problem to have!
Answers: 1) a, 2) b, 3) d