“Cherlene! Are you insane? Why are you using a belt sander on your foot?”
“Ohhh Girl, this here’s the only way I can get my feet to stop itching. They drivin’ me crazy!”
“You’re gonna rub those things to the bone!”
“Well, at least they won’t itch no more.”
Have your feet started to look like some of the Athletes Foot pictures you’ve seen before? Do they itch you so bad you want to take a belt sander to them? If so, then it might be time to look into the condition known as Athlete’s Foot:
- See what it is
- How do you know if you have it
- And what can you do to get rid of it
What symptoms might I see in Athletes Foot pictures?
When looking at Athletes Foot pictures one might notice any of the following:
- Dry, scaly skin
- Flaking or peeling
- Cracked feet
- Itching (yes just seeing, Athlete’s Foot may cause you to itch)
- Burning or stabbing pains
- Blisters (possibly oozing moisture of some kind)
- Discolored nails
- Exposed tissue
Fingernails, and more likely toenails, have symptoms and treatments all their own, even though they’re caused by the same basic organism. Toe fungus will present with:
- Dry nails
- Discolored nails (often yellowish)
- Top of nail may be peeling
- Under the nail will be crumbling, powdery nail tissue
- · Possible onycholysis – nail separates from the nail bed
Any Athletes Foot pictures are going to show some sort of combination from the above symptoms. You can also check out the article on toenail fungus pictures, to see those examples.
Athletes Foot pictures: Diagnosis
Most people correctly self-diagnose Athlete’s Foot (AF). There are other conditions, even other fungi, that cause some of the same symptoms as AF, but by far the most common cause is Tinea. In order to be 100% sure that you have true AF, you would need to go to a doctor. Once there your physician will perform one of the following tests:
- Physical and visual exam
- KOH Exam (stained slide of the tissue under a microscope)
- Wood’s Lamp Exam (Black light or UV-A light over the infection)
- Tissue Biopsy
- Culture Swab Growth
Once the results are in from the test or tests performed, then your doctor can make a diagnosis to determine if you need to be added to the Athletes Foot pictures.
Athletes Foot pictures: Risk Factors
So who is in danger of getting their feet in the next batch of Athletes Foot pictures? What conditions are optimal for the growth of AF? Here is a list of Risk Factors:
- Tinea survives and spreads in warm, moist environments
- Public pools, showers, and bathrooms are prime conditions for growth
- Locker rooms are a huge risk area (especially for wrestlers)
- Tight fitting, poorly ventilated socks and shoes seem to exacerbate the risks
- Dirty or sweaty socks and shoes are high risk
- Tennis shoes are high risk
- Men get them more than women
- Show up more in the elderly
- Toenails that are injured or repeated to trauma (exercising)
- Certain Immune Deficiency Diseases (HIV, Diabetes)
There are things you can do to help avoid being in any Athletes Foot pictures, most of them doing with your foot care procedures. Follow these easy prevention steps:
- Keep your feet dry and clean
- Stay barefoot as much as possible
- However, do wear sandals in public showers and locker rooms
- Change socks and shoes frequently
- Frequent washing and drying of your feet
These will eliminate the above risks associated with your feet.
Athletes Foot pictures: Athlete’s Foot Treatment
Once you have some or all of the horrible symptoms you see in Athletes Foot pictures, what can you do about it? The treatments of AF are limited, unless you go the home remedy route and then the options are countless. Be careful though, and know exactly what you are doing to your body before you begin any treatment.
1. Home Remedies
Most of the substances in this list are either applied directly to the infected area through a cream or soak. There are also combinations of the substances that people have used.
- Vick’s Vapor Rub
- Tea Tree Oil
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Olive Leaf Extract
- Lamisil and Rubbing Alcohol
2. Over the Counter Medications (OTC)
Again here the administration is through Topical Cream or Soaking Solution
3. Prescription Medicine and Procedure
- Oral medications
- Topical Creams
- Laser Therapy
My Feet Are Starting To Look Like Those Athletes Foot Pictures
So now you know what you’re looking at in those Athletes Foot pictures. If you think you might have this condition, read through the rest of this series and then decide on how to proceed. Whether through Home Remedy or Laser Therapy, treat your infection before you end up in Athletes Foot pictures.
Which is NOT one of the tests a doctor will do to diagnose Athlete’s Foot?
a. KOH Exam
b. Barium Enema
d. Wood’s Lamp
What does Cherlene use to scratch her feet?
c. Girl’s toes
d. Belt Sander
Which is NOT a risk for Athlete’s Foot?
c. Public shower
d. Your bath tub
Answers at the bottom of the page!
If you are tired of the itching that won’t stop or the constant burning in those ever so private areas, then it’s time to get Zeasorb Super Absorbent Antifungal Powder. Zeasorb is a Miconazole Nitrate 2% powder that stops the many symptoms that are associated with Athlete’s Foot:
If you have Athlete’s Foot then you know about the irritation that comes with it. You need a solution that is:
With Zeasorb you can get relief from all those symptoms in the ways listed above. This antifungal medication is one of the highest customer rated products I’ve seen. From “works immediately” to “Godsend” this product is highly recommended by its many users.
Being an antifungal, Zeasorb not only works on Athlete’s Foot, but any of the numerous fungal infections that can attack the body:
- Athlete’s Foot
- Jock Itch
- Most forms of Tinea
- Many forms of Candida
So try this effective, affordable remedy for the itch that ails you, and join the throng of people who swear by Zeasorb Super Absorbent Antifungal Powder. As it absorbs moisture and soothes chaffing you’ll notice immediate relief that lasts all day. And with proper continued use will give you the continual relief you desire.
If you’re tired of the itching and pain that goes with any form of Ringworm then boy, do I have a product for you! In his 69 page eBook, Fast Ringworm Cure, William Oliver renown Ringworm Guru, has put together a comprehensive 7 step formula for a Natural, Healthy cure for Ringworm.
All the above symptoms can be gone in 3 days or less . . . Guaranteed! Now that’s a Ringworm Cure worth something.
What Oliver has done with Fast Ringworm Cure is to put together a Ringworm remedy that’s proven to be the:
- Most sure fire
- Best for preventing recurrence
With no drugs, and no “sit and wait for things to get better” approach, Oliver has come up with a system that can help you deal with an epic problem. Designed to bring fast relief it helps you or your kids get through the insane itching faster, and gives you piece of mind, with recommendations to keep Ringworm at bay once you’ve cured it.
With over $210 worth of bonus extras including diet and healthy living choices, what would you expect to pay for this miraculous cure? Hundreds? No . . . $90? No . . . $70, not even close. For just $29.99 you can get:
- The 7 step natural cure eBook Fast Ringworm Cure
- The over $210 of bonus material
- And a 60 day 100% Money Back Guarantee!
What are you waiting for, stop the itching!
Answers: 1) b, 2) d, 3) d