Have you ever been excited about doing something with a group of friends only to have your heart drop when you find out it’s going to require you to take your shirt off? Have you ever bowed out of such events due to embarrassment over your Man Boobs? If you have, then you have most likely asked yourself the most important question in this article, how can I get rid of Man Boobs?
What Causes the Need to Get Rid of Man Boobs?
Man Boobs, also known as Gynecomastia, is a condition characterized by enlargement of one or both male breasts. There are several types:
- Puffy Nipples – This is the predominant form of Gynecomastia which presents itself with glandular breast tissue accumulation under and occasionally around the areola (nipple).
- Pure Glandular Gynecomastia – This form of man boobs is thought to be caused by excess testosterone levels which eventually convert to estrogen; thus making its origin hormonal. It is often associated with bodybuilders and serious athletes. Use of anabolic steroids can contribute to the situation.
- Congenital/ Hereditary Gynecomastia – Showing up between the ages of 12 -18 in pubescent boys, this form of man boobs is thought to effect between 30-60% of adolescent males. It is also thought that as many as 30% of those males live with adult Gynecomastia. It is thought to be passed on by a male ancestor.
- Unilateral/Asymmetrical Gynecomastia – Gynecomastia in this form affects only one breast, or one breast more than the other. The end results are man boobs that look uneven. Many females are terribly self-conscious of this condition so, you can imagine the embarrassment experienced by an adolescent male.
- PseudoGynecomastia – With this type of Gynecomastia, there is no actual breast tissue; it’s adipose tissue (fat). Whereas most man boobs are a combination of glandular and adipose tissue, there is no “breast” material present with PseudoGynecomastia.
To get rid of Man Boobs is not like Getting Rid of Ants, you can’t sprinkle dust on them and they go away. To get rid of Man Boobs it will depend on which type you have, as well as what works best for you personally. There is no definitive cause for Gynecomastia except that it is known to be hormonal in nature, and occurs because of changes in hormone levels due to:
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosomal Abnormality (XXY)
- Certain Medications
Look at All the Options to Get Rid of Man Boobs
What can you do to get rid of Man Boobs? How far would you go? If you suffer from the shame and embarrassment that many men with Gynecomastia do, then the answer is . . . anything! You have several options available, but as always before you start any medicinal treatment or regiment, consult your physician.
- Diet – As both Glandular (actual breast tissue) and Adipose (fatty tissue) Gynecomastia have some fatty tissue in their makeup, both types of sufferers will benefit from a nutritious diet that encourages weight loss.
- Exercise – There are targeted exercises that have produced positive results in the reduction of Gynecomastia. In the realm of how to get rid of Man Boobs, this is the cheapest, most easily accessible remedy.
- Breast Reduction Creams – Progesterone Cream has had some positive results with how to get rid of Man Boobs.
- Supplements and Pills – There are various herbal and medicinal remedies available to treat Man Boobs. Which one works will be a personal choice. Make sure what you choose is safe, and check to see that someone you know of, or can actually contact, has successfully used them before.
- Gynecomastectomy – This is actual surgical removal of glandular tissue by a plastic surgeon is the most effective way to get rid of Man Boobs.
- Liposuction – Not an option for Glandular Gynecomastia as the procedure will only remove fatty tissue, but is often used in conjunction with surgery to get rid of Man Boobs.
How Can I Get Rid of Man Boobs?
If you want to get rid of Man Boobs there are a variety of options. Whether it be through diet, exercise, medications, supplements, or even surgery, the choice will be yours. Just be sure to consult a physician before you make a decision. Treat your Gynecomastia because it will make you happy. Realize that you don’t have to get rid of Man Boobs to be a good person, we’re all good people the way we are.
What is the scientific term for Man Boobs?
b. He Hooters
True or False: Pseudogynecomastia is composed of glandular tissue.
Which of the following is NOT a form of Man Boobs?
a. Puffy Nipples
Answers at the bottom of the page!
Get This Off My Chest Now
Trey Jones is a guy who’s been there. He lived with Man Boobs for years and knows how embarrassing that can be. He tried for years to get rid of them.
He eventually ended up hiding them under slumped shoulders and multi-layered, dark clothing. After years of searching he finally came across a little known remedy, and it worked wonders for Jones. In this product he has come up with a way to avoid the shameful things one has to do to hide your chest. What would you pay for that; a fortune? Well now you don’t have to. This affordable, effective system is now available for a modest price. It even comes with:
• A Useful Database
• A Diet and Nutrition Tip Book
• A Diet Recipe Book
With the answer to your Man Boobs Problem at your fingertips, and a bargain to boot, how can you not afford this product? Come on, buy Get This Off My Chest Now, and get this off YOUR chest, NOW!
Lose Your Man Boobs Naturally
If you’ve ever had to hide your chest to keep from being ridiculed for your Man Boobs, then boy do we have a recommendation for you! Gary Davidson has put together a comprehensive system; Lose Your Man Boobs Naturally is his answer to your pain. In it you will find:
• Dietary Advice
• Specifically Designed Exercises
What would you pay to be rid of the bane of your social life? What would you give to take off your shirt without a care? Well Davidson understands your need, and he understands that most of what you’ve tried hasn’t worked. Even surgery won’t fix it totally. With a 100% Money Back Guarantee, you can try this product with complete confidence, but be ready to be overwhelmed with the desire to walk around shirtless. With Gary Davidson’s Lose Your Man Boobs Naturally this could become YOUR problem, and man what a problem to have!
Answers 1) d, 2) b, 3) c
April 4, 2013 at 12:49 pm
The most common reason is probably just excessive weight. You see man boobs most on really heavy guys, right? Diet and exercise should help, even if they don’t’ totally get rid of the problem.
March 24, 2013 at 2:18 pm
Yah, I”m pretty sure mine are caused by being overweight, but it seems like that’s not the only reason. I think maybe Snape doesn’t realize that. I’ve seen some pretty thin guys with saggy chests like in these pictures.
March 20, 2013 at 6:37 pm
Thanks for the post Snape.
March 13, 2013 at 9:07 pm
Diet and Exercise are the best ways to get Targetted results. I recommend it myself. You do not need to pay for surgeries and all that. Simply the best options.