Do you itch “down there” all the time? Are you ready to be done with it, but can’t afford to go to the doctor again? If so, then you are going to need yeast infection home remedies. As with any illness there are numerous “old wives tales” about what works and what doesn’t. In this article we will look at many of them.
Yeast Infection Home Remedy: Cause
You actually have a yeast infection on your body at all times; it’s just that it doesn’t show up unless certain conditions are met. You see, your body is a balanced ecosystem. There are “good germs” and “bad germs” on you and in you at all times. It’s when the good germs get suppressed or overwhelmed that infection can attack the body and you need a yeast infection home remedy.
- Coming in contact with someone who already has a growing yeast infection
- Immune System Repression (due to illness)
- Certain Diseases (HIV and Diabetes)
When you encounter these or any other circumstances where your Immune Response is impeded, then the bad germs take over. In the right situation, if that bad germ is the Candida albicans, then you’ll get a yeast infection. C. albicans is the most common origin of an infection, albeit not the only Candida that causes them.
Yeast Infection Home Remedies: Symptoms and Diagnosis
A vast amount of people have, or will have a yeast infection at some point in their life. The symptoms that accompany such a condition are both irritating and varied:
- Itching (and scratching)
- Burning, Pain and General Discomfort
- Sores, Spots and Dry, Flaky Skin
- Varying Forms of Discharge
- General Irritation
- Fever in Extreme Cases
- Painful Urination or Sex
Often times these symptoms are associated with other infections, and as a result are often “mis” self-diagnosed. A doctor is the only one who can tell if you have a true C. albicans infection and whether or not you need a yeast infection home remedy. To diagnose this condition a doctor will:
- Give a visual and physical exam
- Examine a treated microscopic tissue sample
- Swab and culture some of the tissue (size and color of growth can determine type of yeast)
When deciding on whether or not you have Candidiasis, and whether or not to use yeast infection home remedies, it’s always a good idea to consult with your doctor before beginning treatment.
What are Some of the Yeast Infection Home Remedies?
- Probiotics is another word for the good bacteria that helps fend off illness in the body.
- These supplements (usually in pill form) add needed good germs to stifle and rid the body of bad germs.
- Keifer Milk is also another popular form of these home remedies.
- A totally natural Probiotic
- Good for any and all infections
- Good when taking antibiotics also
3. Diet Low in Sweets
- Fungus, and in particular yeasts, feed on sugar
- It makes sense to lower the amount of sugar in your blood to fight the “sugar eating” infection
- Not an immediate relief
- Used to treat chronic yeast infections
- Particularly helpful with Diabetics
4. Over the Counter (OTC) Medications
- Basically 2 (Clotrimazole and Miconazole)
- Comes in 1, 3, and 7 days regimens
- How long you use it will depend of the severity of the condition
*WARNING: At this juncture I want to point out that we are going to talk about some of the more “out there” yeast infection home remedies. Be sure to check with your physician before using any medical treatment.
5. Brown Paper Bag
- Soak a brown paper bag in buttermilk
- Place it in the infected area
- Soothes burning and promotes growth of good bacteria
6. Refrain From Sex
- Partners can pass infections back and forth
- Refrain until all symptoms are gone and then some
- It’s always a good idea to shower and clean extensively post coitus (intercourse)
7. Various Other Methods (no research to prove their validity)
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
- Yogurt Soaked Tampons
- Vinegar Rinse (may not be good due to acidity of vinegar)
- Cranberry Juice
- Salt on or in the infected area
- Garlic on or in the infected area
Some of the aforementioned yeast infection home remedies have research to back them up, some do not. Do your homework and know what you’re doing to your body before you start any of these. You could end up doing more harm than good.
Yeast Infection Home Remedy
If you’ve had the itching and burning that accompanies a Candida albicans outbreak then you know the relief that a yeast infection home remedy can bring. There are several to choose from, but before you start one, check out all your options. Call your doctor and together you can decide which of the yeast infection home remedies are best for you.
What is proper name for “good bacteria”?
a. Reggie Germ-man
d. Comasu albicans
True or False: Sex can spread a yeast infection.
Which is NOT a Yeast Infection Home Remedy?
a. Put mouth wash on or in the infected area
b. Brown Paper Bag
c. Grapefruit Extract
Answers at the bottom of the page!
If you are one of those ladies that suffer continually from yeast infections, then here’s a product that could balance out your natural flora, and end the constant irritations. With Renew Life Ultimate Flora Vaginal Formula, you get 50 billion active cultures in every capsule that will counter act the effects of whatever it is that’s throwing your system out of whack.
What Can it Do?
Renew Life can eliminate many of the symptoms that cause havoc with freshness and normalcy.
All of these conditions can make life miserable, and when you have them, getting rid of them is of paramount concern. This 10 different strain Probiotic, taken as directed, can quell that concern.
How Does it Work?
This all natural product helps restore the balance of flora that allows Yeast (Candida albicans) to reproduce to the point of being symptomatic. It replaces “Good Bacteria” that’s been lost and deters the growth of C. albicans which eliminates those bothersome conditions.
- Resume your normal activities
- Feel fresh
- No more worrying about cleanliness and odor
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms then Renew Life Ultimate Flora Vaginal Formula can be your “go to” relief. With it you can manage the problems that cause you so much discomfort.
Do you suffer from Yeast Infections? Have you had chronic occurrences of this irritating, sometimes dangerous condition? If so, then you need to check out the Yeast Infections No More eBook by Linda Allen. Allen is a 15 year:
With her new “all natural”, holistic 5 step system she has made it possible to get immediate relief from all outward Yeast Infection symptoms within 12 hours. But her remedy goes beyond the basic symptoms. Used as directed, Allen’s system can get rid of all Yeast Infection within about 2 months.
That means no more:
If you suffer from Yeast Infections, Yeast Infections No More can help you achieve the relief you so desperately need.
It’s not just for women either. Allen’s system can work for men and women, both young and old. It can be the key to a life free from the irritating and potentially harmful effects of Candida albicans (yeast infection fungus,) for anyone. With a 100% Money Back Guarantee for 60 days, why hesitate. Try out this revolutionary cure and live Yeast free!
Answers: 1) b, 2) b, 3) a