Can’t get rid of those pesky, red rings on your arm and stomach? You’re not a dirty person, but no matter how much you wash, those unsightly spots just won’t go away. They are actually getting worse and spreading. What can you do? The answer to those questions will be discussed in this article, but be warned, this isn’t an easy fix and may take some time. We will however look at the answer to the question of, “What is the fastest Ring Worm Treatment?”
Ring Worm Treatment: What causes Ringworm?
Ring Worm (spelled Ringworm,) is not a worm at all, but a contracted fungus known as Tinea. How Is Ringworm spread? You can get infected by:
- Contact with another person who has it
- Contact with an infected pet or domesticated animal
- Contact with an object that has been exposed to the infection
These are the main forms of transmission. Once the fungus gets a foot hold on your skin, it can be hard to do away with, and the “fastest” ring worm treatment can be a misnomer. Ringworm (known as Dermatophytosis) is a parasitic fungal infection, meaning it feeds off of its host; in your case, you! Tinea has many different species which are named based on their body location.
- Tinea capitis – head/scalp
- Tinea barbae – beard and facial hair
- Tinea faciei – facial area
- Tinea cruris – Jock Itch
- Tinea manuum – hands, fingers, and palms
- Tinea corporis – arms, legs, and trunk
- Tinea pedis – feet (Athlete’s Foot)
- Tinea unguium – nails (toe and finger)
Most Ringworm has the traditionally look of a red-ringed spot, but not all these have that same appearance. It’s easy to self-diagnose the “traditional ringworm,” but many people get confused when it comes to the non-traditional presentation of some of the other infections. For example, many people don’t know that two very common Ringworms are:
- Jock Itch
- Athlete’s Foot
That’s because they don’t show the typical shape of most Ringworm infections, and are therefore given the wrong ring worm treatment.
Ring Worm Treatment: Signs and Symptoms
You look for ring worm treatment to relieve the extremely irritating signs and symptoms that accompany the condition. For the most part those symptoms are fairly straight forward. From the classic to the obscure, they can present themselves in any or all of the following forms:
- Rash of varying degree
- Red-ringed spots with raised edge (gives it the classic “worm” look of its namesake)
- Dry, scaly patches
- Burning and discomfort
- Possible blisters that ooze
- Finger and Toenails (dry, discolored nails that crumble underneath)
- On the hand (thick, dry, scaly skin with moist, raw sores between fingers and toes)
Ring Worm Treatment: Very Contagious
Ringworm is extremely contagious, and if you don’t want to have to scramble for a ring worm treatment to end the maddening symptoms, there are some things you’ll need to avoid and do, especially if you already have it, or someone in your daily life has it.
1. Since it is passed through contact, simply avoid contact with anyone or anything you suspect of being infected.
2. Don’t share with anyone.
3. Don’t share sports or work equipment.
4. Don’t share combs or hairbrushes.
5. Don’t share any personal care items.
6. If you are already infected, wash the following daily:
7. If you suspect contact with the infection, wash yourself and your clothes with antifungal soap in water as hot as you can stand it.
Ring Worm Treatment
So once you have Ringworm, what is the fastest ring worm treatment? That’s a tough question to answer as each situation is different and the degree of each infection varies. There are several options to choose from; anywhere from kooky home remedies to high powered antifungal meds that you have to take daily for up to 6 months.
- Nail Polish
- Liquid Shellac
- Garlic ingestion and direct application
- Clorox applied for a few minutes daily
- Ear Wax (Yes, you read that right!)
Be cautious with some of these and other home remedies listed as ring worm treatment. Know what you’re doing to your body before you start any treatment. If you have any doubt at all, consult your physician.
Over the Counter Antifungal Medications
- There are many available, but often have one of the two active ingredients listed above
Prescription Antifungal Medication
- Often just higher doses of OTC meds
- Can take longer to become effective (a few days up to 6 months)
What is the Fastest Ring Worm Treatment?
The fastest ring worm treatment is not something we can determine definitively. Each case is an individual process. What works quickly for some may not work swiftly for others. Whatever you use, make sure to follow all directions, especially those dealing with length and dosage. Once you find what you need, a ring worm treatment will fix you right up.
What do the following words mean?
1. Manuum a. foot
2. Corporis b. hands, fingers, and palms
3. Cruris c. finger nails
4. Pedis d. Jock Itch
5. Unguium e. arms, legs, and trunk
Answers at the bottom of the page!
If you’re tired of the itching and pain that goes with any form of Ringworm then boy, do I have a product for you! In his 69 page eBook, Fast Ringworm Cure, William Oliver renown Ringworm Guru, has put together a comprehensive 7 step formula for a Natural, Healthy cure for Ringworm.
All the above symptoms can be gone in 3 days or less . . . Guaranteed! Now that’s a Ringworm Cure worth something.
What Oliver has done with Fast Ringworm Cure is to put together a Ringworm remedy that’s proven to be the:
- Most sure fire
- Best for preventing recurrence
With no drugs, and no “sit and wait for things to get better” approach, Oliver has come up with a system that can help you deal with an epic problem. Designed to bring fast relief it helps you or your kids get through the insane itching faster, and gives you piece of mind, with recommendations to keep Ringworm at bay once you’ve cured it.
With over $210 worth of bonus extras including diet and healthy living choices, what would you expect to pay for this miraculous cure? Hundreds? No . . . $90? No . . . $70, not even close. For just $29.99 you can get:
- The 7 step natural cure eBook Fast Ringworm Cure
- The over $210 of bonus material
- And a 60 day 100% Money Back Guarantee!
What are you waiting for, stop the itching!
Looking for a way to stop the itching, and get rid of those unsightly, embarrassing red-ringed spots? So were the thousands who have tried, and now swear by V&S Whitfield’s Ointment. This product is meant for any dermatitis, but works particularly well as a Ringworm cure. So if you’re looking for the best Ringworm treatment, you very well may have found it right here.
What does it do?
V&S Whitfield’s Ointment relieves the sometimes nightmarish symptoms that come from Ringworm:
This patented formula works quickly on the most irritating trait that accompanies the fungus known as Tinea (Ringworm). It soothes that itch that is a constant reminder that you have a condition that needs to be taken care of. With 12% Benzoic Acid and 6% Salicylic Acid, this miracle ointment is easy, and for the most part, painless to apply (there may be some slight burning when first applying.)
Where can I apply it?
V&S Whitfield’s Ointment can be applied to almost every external part of the body (not in the eyes.)
- Buttocks (no internal use)
- Facial Hair
All the places you can get the Tinea fungus, you can treat with this potent and effective home remedy for Ringworm. Don’t wait; you’ll just end up scratching, and quite likely spreading your ringworm over more of your body. Buy now, and stop the madness!
Answers: 1) b, 2) e, 3) d, 4) a, 5) c